Kunzmann WF 610 MA/M
The KUNZMANN WF 610 MA/M is the latest conventional milling machine on the market, well suited for workshops in production and vocational training centers.
It is perfect for production-oriented users, manufactures of high quality single parts and small-batch products at tool and jig makers. The machine is characterized by its high quality, performance, the highest level of precision and simple handling procedures. Major characteristics are:
• Stable multi-ripped cast iron construction with horizontal-/vertical spindle and manual quill
• Hardened and ground flat guideways in all axes for highest rigidity
• Backslash-free ballscrews for up- and down milling
• Automatic axis clamping for operational safety
• Stepless feed rate and spindle speed rate
• High-torque main spindle drive with gear box (automatically changed)
• Hydraulic tool clamping
• Mechanical hand wheels in all axes
• Coolant fluid tank free-standing, capacity 66 liters
• Overall ergonomic and user-friendly machine design
• WF 610 MA - with 3 axis-active digital readout Heidenhain
• WF 610 M - with positioning control Heidenhain TNC 128 including processing cycles and 3-axis-digital readout
The standard version of the WF 610 MA is fitted with a Heidenhain 3-axis-active digital readout.
A positioning control system Heidenhain TNC 128 is already included in the WF 610 M.
HEIDENHAIN DIGITAL READOUT
3-axis DRO. Paraxial axes movement of minimal position, jog increments
- Manual mode
- Positioning with MDI
- Jog increment positioning
HEIDENHAIN TNC 128 POSITIONING CONTROL
Combination of a DRO and a control system for the efficient machining of individual parts and small series.
Operation modes: - Manual operation - Postioning with MDI - Program run (block by block / in full sequence*) - Programming Simple, dialogue-guided data input and simulation with following cycles: - different drilling cycles - Tapping with compensation chuck - Circles hole patterns - Linear hole patterns - Rectangular pocket milling further: - Tool table and datum points - Cutting data calculator - On-Screen operating instructions - Data interface V24 / RS-232-C, Fast-Ethernet, USB Display: - 12,1"-TFT-Flatscreen
• Display in 3 layers
• Detail magnification
* Program run in a full sequence is only available in combination with a splash-guard cabin (reason: CE-rules)
Model Kunzmann WF 610 MA/M X-axis (longitudinal) 24.01" (610mm) Y-axis (cross) 15.74” (400mm) Z-axis (vertical) 17.71” (450mm) Main spindle drive (100%/40%) 10.0/14.0 kW Spindle speed range 1 – 4.500 rpm Tool taper SK 40 Feed rate 0.0787 in/min (2.000mm/min) Rapid traverse X-/Y-axis 0.1968 in/min (5.000mm/min) Rapid travers Z-axis 0.1574 in/min (4.000mm/min) DRO/Positioning control Digital readout (MA) TNC 128 (M) Weight 3968 lb (1,8000kg) Angular table, rigid Clamping surface 31.49 in x 16.73 in (800mm x 425mm) T-slots 6 x 14 H 7 Loading ability 661 lb (300kg)